Energy Contract Engineer Services
Contract engineer services from SGS – independent monitoring and supervision to help ensure your contract is carried out to the required quality and is delivered on schedule.
As a project investor you need to be certain that your main contractor adheres to all the terms of your contract. As an independent third-party, we offer you a comprehensive range of contract engineer services, including lender’s engineer and owner’s engineer services, ensuring your project is carried out to the required quality and in accordance with all conditions.
Why use contract engineer services from SGS?
From the initial design phase, right through to construction and operation, the combined skills of our team of multi-disciplinary specialists provides you with effective professional management, helping you to:
- Benefit from a comprehensive range of contract engineer services, including lender’s engineer and owner’s engineer services
- Ensure that the main contract between you and your main contractor meets all required and agreed conditions
- Benefit from independent monitoring of your project schedule to help deliver the required quality and technical specifications
- Ensure that your installations, materials, equipment, facilities and projects meet all quality and performance requirements, whether regulatory, voluntary, legal or customer-based
- Focus on your core business by limiting the participation of your employees to supervision and releasing of payments
Trusted contract engineer services from a leading supplier
With our unrivaled expertise in providing independent contract engineer services, we’re the first choice for clients across the globe. Our worldwide network of professional engineers enables us to provide you with the support you need – anywhere you need it.
Our range of contract engineer services includes:
- Lender’s engineer services – offering you technical advice and assistance to identify and manage the technical risks related to your investment decisions
- Owner’s engineer services – offering you technical advice and assistance to support you in the construction of your project
We also offer:
- Technical assistance for contract negotiation
- Cost supervision
- Site feasibility
- Conceptual studies
- Risk management services
- Technical consultancy for equipment specifications
- Support to investors
- HSE management
- As-built documentation assessment
- Start-up process supervision
- Technological efficiency assessment
- Commissioning supervision and statutory services
- Design management
- Engineering supervision
- Overall construction supervision
- Permanent on-site team
- Project progress reports
- Quality assurance
- Quality control inspections
- Schedule supervision
- Supervision of witness performance tests
- Supervision of witness plant commissioning
- Witnessing functional tests
Contact us today to find out how our contract engineer services can help ensure your contract is carried out in accordance with all agreed conditions.