Industrial Manufacturing Chemical Storage Inspection Services
Chemical storage inspections from SGS – ensure the security and integrity of your stockpile of chemicals.
To ensure the security and integrity of chemical stockpiles, the storage of chemicals is strictly regulated. Organizations that store chemicals must undergo a comprehensive program of regulatory inspections to ensure compliance.
Regulation for the Storage of Chemicals, approved by Royal Decree 656/2017, states that companies with chemical stockpiles must undergo the following inspections:
- An initial inspection, for installations without projects
- Additional inspections every five years
- Inspections in accordance with ITC revisions*
The items covered by these inspections include:
- Flammable, corrosive and toxic items
- Ethylene oxide
- Anhydrous ammonia storage bottles
- Nitrogen fertilizers
- OCA performances or other agents, such as maintainers or installers
* Actions by OCA or other agents, such as installers or maintenance personnel
Why Choose Chemical Storage Inspection Services from SGS?
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, SGS has unrivaled experience in performing chemical storage inspections. We are an accredited provider of chemical storage inspections, with the tools and expertise to ensure that your facilities and equipment comply with all applicable regulations. Our network of experts is available to perform inspections in all regions and provinces of Spain.
Contact us to find out how our chemical storage inspection services can help you guarantee the safety of your chemical stockpiles and comply with regulations.