Industrial Manufacturing Self Propelled, Tower and Mobile Crane Inspection Services
Self propelled, tower and mobile crane inspections from SGS – ensure the safety, functionality and integrity of self propelled, tower and mobile cranes and comply with regulations.
Self propelled cranes, tower cranes and mobile cranes are subject to strict regulation to ensure they are safe, reliable and suitable for use. To ensure compliance, they must undergo a comprehensive program of regulatory inspections.
Regulation of mobile and self propelled cranes, approved by Royal Decree 837/2003, states:
- Cranes less than 6 years old must undergo inspections every 3 years
- Cranes between 6 and 10 years old must undergo inspections every 2 years
- Cranes over 10 years old must undergo inspections every year
Regulation of tower cranes, approved by Royal Decree 836/2003, states:
- Previous to the start of service, tower cranes must undergo an initial inspection
- Cranes installed for extraordinarily long terms must undergo an inspection every 2 years
Why choose self propelled, tower and mobile crane inspection services from SGS?
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, we have unrivaled experience in performing self propelled, tower and mobile crane inspections. We are an accredited provider of crane safety testing services, with the tools and expertise to ensure that your cranes comply with all applicable regulations. Our experts are available to perform inspections in all regions and provinces of Spain.
Contact us to find out how our self propelled, tower and mobile crane inspection services can help to ensure the safety of your cranes and demonstrate regulatory compliance.