SGS Organizes a Seminar On Community Manager in Madrid
SGS in Spain organizes a Seminar on the subject of Community Manager that will take place next October 10th and 11th in Trespaderne offices, in Madrid.
The Web 2.0. revolution has changed the way consumers and organizations communicate with each other. Using the online communities, nowadays consumers relate both on personal and professional level between then and with the organizations. The Community Manager role has turned into one of the profiles most demanded by organizations from any sector, currently suffering from a crucial lack of qualified professional profiles in the market.
This seminar’s main objectives are:
- To get to know the importance Internet portrays currently in the organizational environment.
- To visualize and to know all the pieces taking part in an Internet Marketing global strategy.
- To have a clear vision of Social Networks, their applications, possibilities and uses for the benefit of the Business environment.
- To get to know the management and implementation systems of an Internet community, to make use of the tools, techniques and measurement systems to perform efficient marketing actions in Social Networks.
- This seminar requires attendance
- Several real case studies from other companies will be shown via video and Internet connection.
- The seminar will extend on each case in order to get to know how organizations like XEROX, Coca cola, GOOGLE, ZARA etc., have interacted with their customers.
For more information:
Rocio Carolina García Hervías
Directora de Formación Externa Región Centro
SGS Tecnos, S.A.
C/ Trespaderne, 29 - Edificio Barajas 1.
t: +34 913 138 266 / +34 913 138 000
m: +34 628 171 365
f: +34 913 590 149
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 67,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,250 offices and laboratories around the world.