SGS Gives a Seminar on Health and Safety for East Region Pharmaceutic Laboratories Commission
Last December 16th, on request from East Region Pharmaceutic Laboratories Commission, SGS’s Santiago Torras gave a brief seminar on the preventive resource tool, as according to November 8th (amendment on 54/2003 Regulation) Health and Safety Regulation Art.32.bis.
The seminar analyzed the Technical Criterium nº 83/10 on organizational preventive resources, issued by Labour and Social Security Management, particularly:
- Cases where the presence of preventive resources is mandatory.
- Organizations that must appoint the presence of preventive resources.
- Staff subjected to be given preventive resources’ functions.
- Preventive resources functions, capabilities and assurance.
- Preventive resource training.
- Preventive resources infractions.
For more information:
Santiago Torras Juan
Dpto. Seguridad y Salud Obras¨
Coordinador de Seguridad
SGS TECNOS S.A.
t: +3493320 36 00
m: +34 616 33 82 95
f: +3493 320 36 41
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.