SGS Organizes a Course on Business Continuity Principles and Good Practices at Madrid
SGS is setting up an Official BCI (Business Continuity Institute) Course on Business Continuity Principles and Good Practices that will take place in Madrid between September 24th and 28th.
The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) was created in 1994 at Caversham (60km from London) to provide guidance to its members and to promote excellence in professional competence and service provision ethics, maintenance and business continuity planning.
BCI has more than 5,000 members in 89 countries and is recognized internationally as the most prestigious business continuity professional association.
SGS is BCI licensed to conduct training courses and organize certification exams.
SGS Training Courses
- Financial Managers
- Business Continuity Managers and Consultants
- Risk Management Directors
- Health and Safety Managers
- IT Managers
- Safety Professionals
- Auditors in charge of performing audits on business continuity operations
BCI Official training that SGS provides has 5 modules (1 day length each one):
- BCM Principles: Politics, management and culture program
- BCM Analysis: Understanding the Organization
- BCM Design: Determinating the most suitable BCM strategies
- BCM Practices: BCM action development and implementation
- BCM Practices: BCM Perfomance, Maintenance and Revision
These modules cover the whole of BCI's good practices content.
Business Continuity Course (PDF 609) (Only available in Spanish version)
For more information and registrations:
t: 91 313 82 66 / 91 313 80 00
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.