SGS Organizes a Seminar on Electro-medicine and Clinic Engineering in Seville
SGS, in collaboration with Colegio Oficial de Físicos (COFIS) and Tecno-Med Ingenieros, has organized the Seminar "Electro-medicine and Clinic Engineering: Medical Technology as Health Support. Regulations and Quality in Health Technology", that will take place next May 28 at Seville’s University Physics Faculty.
The seminar, priced 100€, will be imparted by SGS ICS Ibérica, S.A. ISO 13485 Lead Auditor, Tomás Casanova Blanco, and Tecno-Med Ingenieros’ Manager and Health Technologies Consultant, Xavier Canals Riera.
- Provide knowledge on the legal requirements related to sanitary products.
- Provide knowledge on the requirements that sanitary products’ manufacturing, importers and distribution companies must observe.
- Provide knowledge on the ISO 13485 implementation and certification.
- Sanitary products’ manufacturers, importers and distributors.
- Medical equipment and Electro-Medicine Services Maintenance companies.
- Health sector companies’ Quality Department managers.
For registrations and more information, please contact:
t: +34 91 447 06 77
f: +34 91 447 20 06
t: +34 95 560 23 00
f: +34 95 560 24 53
t: +34 93 291 77 39
f: +34 93 291 77 40
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 75,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,500 offices and laboratories around the world.