SGS, in collaboration with Pablo Olavide University, organize an Online Comprehensive Management Systems Master
This 60 ECTC credits online Master, resulting from UPO and SGS’ agreement, offers a combination between academic training and professional content, due to the joint participation of university lecturers and consultancy, audit and management systems certification specialists based in international standards. As a guarantee for success, alumni will be helped through the whole learning process by a personal tutor so the participant is able to integrate both types of learning categories.
To enable participants to design, develop, document, implement, manage, verify, audit and improve Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems and Health and Safety Management Systems according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 international standards, respectively, as well as other standards applicable for any kind of Organization.
To enable participants to manage comprehensively, efficiently and competitive, aspects related to Quality, Environment, Health & Safety and others relevant to Organizational Management such as Food Safety, Energy Efficiency or Organizational Corporative Responsibility, amongst other specific or sector applications.
- Post-graduate alumni that want to perform their professional career in this sector.
- Managers and technicians in charge of Quality Management, Environmental and Health & Safety systems.
- Quality Management, Environmental and Health and Safety systems implementation and audit professionals.
- Quality, environmental and health and safety control professional.
- Workers aiming o accredit their ability to perform internal auditor functions.
For more information, please contact with:
t: 955 60 23 00