Rig Inspection, Drill Pipe Inspection and Tubular Inspection
Rig inspection, drill pipe inspection and tubular inspection from SGS – identifies defects before they cause serious damage, assures smooth operation and reduces financial risks.
Your rigs, pipes and oilfield tubulars are vulnerable to corrosion, cracking, third-party damage and manufacturing flaws. Our rig inspection, drill pipe inspection and tubular inspection services detect defects and discontinuities before they cause serious damage, assuring smooth operation and reducing financial risks.
Why use rig inspection, drill pipe inspection and tubular inspection from SGS?
With a commitment to maintaining the standards of the oil and gas industry, we offer you cost-effective and professional services to ensure the safety and reliability of your operations. We can help you:
- Monitor the condition of your rigs, drill pipes and tubular equipment
- Detect and locate internal and external, corrosion, pitting, cuts, gouges, wall loss, and fatigue cracks before they result in severe damage
- Ensure the operational integrity of your rigs, pipes and oilfield tubulars and comply with the latest regulations and standards
- Manage safety cost-effectively through comprehensive inspection and risk ranking
- Deploy the most appropriate action for damage that cannot be detected in advance
- Predict and avoid potential failures
Trusted rig inspection, drill pipe inspection and tubular inspection from a world leader
As a world-leading provider of comprehensive rig, pipe and oil tubular safety, inspection and maintenance services, you can rest assured that your project is in safe hands.
With more than 1,000 projects completed for the oil and gas industry, we offer you unrivaled experience, expertise, specialized engineers and technicians, and worldwide resources. That is why we are the first choice for major operators and drilling contractors across the globe.
Our services include:
- Rig inspection
- Drill pipe inspection/tubular inspection
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques
- Mobile hard banding
Contact us today to find out how our rig inspection, drill pipe inspection and tubular inspection can identify defects before they cause serious damage, assuring smooth operation and reducing financial risks.