Training Services Food Safety Management – Implementation and Audit Training
Food safety management system implementation and audit training from SGS – enabling you to improve and ensure the quality of food products.
International markets, mass production and traceability requirements place greater responsibility on you to manage your supply chain effectively. Introducing a food safety management system to your organization demonstrates your commitment to food safety and quality to your supply chain, stakeholders and customers alike.
Why choose food safety management system implementation and audit training from SGS?
We have unrivaled experience in the food safety and quality management system sector. Our training courses draw on extensive practical experience, a thorough understanding of the industry and decades of experience as a world leading process and system certification body.
On completion of the training you will:
- Be able to identify the key requirements of a food safety management system
- Understand the requirements of the principal food safety management systems (IFS, BRC, ISO 22000)
- Be able to apply audit best practice, assess risks and implement corrective action
- Be able to identify the requirements of food safety specifications for the production and delivery of food products
- Understand the unifying food safety criteria and procedures for monitoring and control
Trusted food safety management training from Spain’s leading provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are food safety management experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about our food safety management implementation and audit training.