Training Services Use and Maintenance of LPG Tanks
Use and maintenance of LPG tanks training from SGS – enables you to manage the safe transport and distribution of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG).
Highly flammable LPG is stored and transported in pressurized steel gas cylinders. To ensure the safety of your workers and the general public it is vital that staff at all levels are trained in how to handle LPG and manage the delivery process.
Why choose use and maintenance of LPG tanks training from SGS?
Trainees on this course will learn about the use and maintenance of tankers, storage equipment and security systems for the distribution of LPG.
Led by our industry experts the training will look at:
- Basics of chemistry to understand the behavior of LPG (propane, butane and mixtures)
- The different types of tanks and containers for transport and distribution of LPG
- The materials and equipment that make up the tank body and the operation of different equipment for loading, unloading, distribution, measurement, control equipment and inspection, safety equipment, heat protection and hydraulic and pneumatic systems that make different types of tanks
- Loading and LPG supply
- Security basics
- Maintenance of LPG tanks
- Preventive maintenance of the cistern tank and its equipment
- How to apply the concepts in the actual handling of cargo and equipment supply
- Simulation (when a suitable tank is available)
Trusted use and maintenance of LPG tanks training from Spain’s leading provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert in the field and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about our LPG tank use and maintenance training.