Training Services Hygiene and Maintenance Update Training for Legionella Control
Hygiene and maintenance update training for Legionella control from SGS – keeping your skills up to date and compliant with Royal Decree 865/2003.
Keeping skills and technical knowledge up to date is instrumental to the control and prevention of legionellosis infections. All personnel with responsibility for hygiene and maintenance in premises and systems at risk of harboring the legionella bacteria must attend update training every five years, in accordance with Royal Decree 865/2003.
Why choose legionellosis hygiene and maintenance update training from SGS?
This course is designed to keep you updated on relevant technical and scientific advances since the completion of your previous training. It covers topics including:
- Changes to national and regional legislation concerning Legionnellosis and the prevention of associated occupational and environmental risks
- Best practices for cleaning and disinfection, including new developments regarding the design and maintenance of facilities
- Methodology of Critical Control Points in facilities at risk of Legionellosis
- Advances in hygiene and health maintenance in facilities most likely to encourage the proliferation and spread of Legionella
- Advances in hygiene and health maintenance in facilities least likely to encourage the proliferation and spread of Legionella
Trusted legionellosis hygiene and maintenance update training from Spain’s leading provider
On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance accredited by the Department of Health. Our courses are delivered by tutors who are health, hygiene and legionella experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about our legionellosis hygiene and maintenance update training.