SGS Organizes a Food Safety Auditor Course in Valladolid
SGS organizes a “Food Safety Auditor” Course that will take place between May 28th-31st at SGS in Valladolid’s premises.
The course, of 300€ and 16 hours length, is aimed at all those interested in the implementation of HACCP systems in organizations within the food sector and its management via the food safety regulations and standards, as well as the implementation of Harmlessness and Food Quality Audits based in such regulations.
- To provide the general standards to plan, perform and document the systems audits
- To practice on non-conformity and corrective action concepts
- To get to know the audit performance system
- To train participants to develop audits
- To get to know the profile requirements fot internal auditors
- To implement a Food Harmlessness Management System base don HACCP principles and ISO 22000, IFS or BRC management.
For more information and registration, please contact SGS in Valladolid.
SGS Tecnos, S.A. Delegación Valladolid.
C/ De los Abetos nº 1, 2ª planta. 47009 Valladolid
t: 983 34 57 16 / 696 42 02 35
f: 983 34 57 75
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.