Schmidt-Clemens Spain Obtains in Record Time a Gospromnadzor (GPN) Use Permit for Belarus Thanks to SGS Collaboration
Barely a month and a half had passed since the bureaucratic process started when, on the last October 15th, the original use permit sent by Belarus’ Ministry of Emergencies was issued for Navarra’s Schmidt-Clemens Spain, leaders in the steel foundry and transformation.
Several factors have contributed to the speed and success of the operation, due to both parties’ performance:
- Designation of a specialized work team
- Implication of both quality and management departments
- Equipment operativity
- Lively decision making and documentation issuance
- Bureaucratic and executive procedures’ management with Gospromnadzor
- Daily monitorization of the file
- Preparation and direct implication of the whole organization in the audit process
- Supervision of the issued documentation and technical assistance
This use permit has a 5 year length and the audit’s favourable results have allowed to extend the scope of certificated products (higher finger board shape, working temperatura, pressure and materials).
The auditors highlighted the innovative thinking and technological development Schmidt-Clemens Spain portrays for the implementation of their own high-quality steel products.
To enter CEI countries is a reality when taking advantage of SGS’ strict supervision of the whole process.
SGS services for CEI countries:
- Industrial proyects risk management
SGS your safe bet.
For more information, please contact us.
C/ Rera Palau
11, 5ª Pl.
08003 - Barcelona (Spain)
t: +34 93 295 75 10/13/27/92
f: + 34 93 268 24 13
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.