Transportation Aviation Management and Flight Operations Services
Aviation management and flight operations services from SGS – a range of services to help you deliver safe, punctual services and increase efficiency.
Reduced risk, increased safety, security and maximized profits – these are goals for any business aiming to excel in operational efficiency. Our aviation management and flight operations services can help you improve processes, access skillful talent, ensure consistent and compliant supply chains, and build more sustainable customer relationships.
Why choose aviation management and flight operations services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Identify and manage operational risks
- Manage and reduce the risk of accidents and delays
- Support security management
- Review training and procedures to increase consistency and continuity of operations
- Address your duty of care and increase the reliability of your operations
- Provide on-site expert support to assist with the start-up of operations
- Inspect aircraft, aerodromes, helipads and supporting facilities, verifying their suitability to carry out your operation safely and efficiently
- Expand the market for your services with aerospace industry certification, BARS certification and custom advice tailored to your operations
Trusted aviation management and flight operations services from a world leader
As a world leader in certification, inspection, verification and testing, we offer you unrivaled experience in aviation management and flight operations. As a result, we can offer you the broadest support available – from advice on Western fixed-wing operations (light aircraft to airline category) through to helicopters (light trainers up to heavy lift and passenger transport machines).
Our specialists have detailed knowledge of cold weather operations, desert flying, jungle support, mountain flying, survey activities, seismic operations, helicopters, long and short line external load flying, and more. Our services include:
- Advice on commercial and charter flying operations
- Failure and damage analysis to prevent reoccurrence
- On-site management of aviation operations
- Aviation risk management
- Accident and incident investigations
To discuss your aviation management and flight operation requirements, contact us today.